How to Apply
Admissions and Interviews
30 places are available per year. Admission is open to all types of degree.
Preference will be given to:
- Italian degrees in Law, Political Science, Economics or any second-cycle degree in equivalent fields, or equivalent foreign qualification.
- TOEFL Certificate or equivalent
- Work experience
- Topic of degree thesis
Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of the following documentation (which must be attached to the application):
- type of degree and exams taken
- any relevant publications
- relevant work experience or other qualifications the candidate deems relevant to the assessment.
Admission interviews will be held on December 14, 2016 in an alphabetic order to be communicated to applicants by e-mail. The interviews will bel held in the Department of Economics and Management Via Bassi 1, Padova (room 46).
Individual courses can be attended by students with or without the degree required for enrollment in the whole master project.
Students are allowed to attend individual courses at a pre-determined number and price for a maximum of 20 ECTS per year. .
The admission, one per each course, will be obtained on the basis of an ad hoc application (via email or by hand) to the master office at least 5 working days prior the beginning of lessons.
Please contact the master office for confirmation of starting dates.
Department of Economics and Management
via U. Bassi 1 (4th floor), 35131 Padova
Opening hours: Tuesday-Friday, 9:00-14:00
phone: +39 049 8271229