Thesis submission and final examination
At the end of their PhD course students must write and submit a thesis which will be reviewed by external evaluators. The final examination is an oral defense of the dissertation.
- Memorandum for the PhD thesis submission (candidates of 27th and 28th series)
- How to fill in the PhD final exam form online
- PhD final examination guidelines - 29th series
- Final examination deadlines - 29th series
- Memorandum for the submission of the thesis - 29th series
- Instructions for PhD final exam online form - 29th series
- Non-disclosure agreement
All the complete information and the deadlines concerning the submission procedures of the PhD thesis and the final examination is available in the website of the University of Padua.